Saturday, July 14, 2012

Social Bookmarks

I really enjoyed my experience using social bookmarks. I can see how I can use this tool in the future. I find that I will find a good resource on the Internet, and I won't remember the URL in a few weeks or will misplace where I wrote it down. With this site all of my information will be in a central location. Also, it would be a great resource for teachers to work jointly to stockpile information to help each other to work more effectively in the classroom.

It was so easy to use this program. All I had to do was use the button to capture or bookmark the information that I wanted for future use. Through all of the classes I am taking this semester, I was able to bookmark the information for future use. I am so excited about all of the technology resources that I found and bookmarked for use this next year a school. Here is my URL for my social bookmarks: http://www.diigo.com/user/amhatcher31

Here is my wordle:

No comments:

Post a Comment