Monday, June 4, 2012

Introduction

Hello! My name is Amy Hatcher. I am a first grade teacher at Nanih Waiya Attendance Center. It is located in Louisville, MS.  I have been teaching for 4 years now. I started my career in 4th grade, but have recently moved to first. I love teaching 1st graders. I like seeing the look of accomplishment on their face. I am 31 and single. I have a great family. I have an older sister who lives in Georgia. She has two children, who will be spending a great deal of time with me this summer. I also have a mother who helps with my classroom. She is a seamstress and helps with those needed items. My nephew lives with my mother and helps when I have technological problems. This seems to happen quite often. I hope this class will help in that area.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished up my 4th year of teaching! Good luck with the class!

    ReplyDelete