Sunday, June 10, 2012

Video (Reading A-Z)

This past year I started using this program in my first grade classroom. I was impressed as a teacher at the progress my students made  last year. Next year, I am going to invest in providing students with RAZ which is the companion program to this program.


1. Why would a teacher want to use Reading A-Z in their classroom?

2. What resources are provided for teachers using this site?

3. How do teacher know books are leveled correctly?

4. What makes this program better than using the traditional textbooks?

5. How could a teacher use this program to differentiate instruction?

1 comment:

  1. This resource makes me want to be a reading teacher. It is all there. RAZ takes the load off planning. It may take more prep time but a great way to stay current on what you read in the classroom. Students should get more involved in programs like this and get off the texting bandwagon. A great technology to know about.
    Thanks for sharing, Regina.

    ReplyDelete